Stadtpunkt - Your Citizens Advice Bureau at the station
Welcome to the Citizens Advice Bureau of the town of Hattersheim am Main.
The employees of the ‘Stadtpunkt’ Citizens Advice Bureau are your first point of contact for many municipal services related to life in Hattersheim am Main. Here, you can obtain forms, you can make applications, you can get information materials, and there is also a small selection of gifts featuring the town’s logo.
Of course, the team also takes care of all the services of the residents’ registration office, such as issuing identity cards, registering and deregistering persons and dogs, certifications, etc.
The employees of the Citizens Advice Bureau will also be very happy to answer your questions.
They are looking forward to your visit.
We can provide you with the following services, amongst others:
- Registration-related matters
- Passport-related matters
- Lost property
- Fishing licences
- Certification of copies and signatures
- Changing vehicle documents when moving within the Main-Taunus district
- Season tickets for the open-air swimming pool
- Renting bicycle boxes
- Selling rubbish sacks and souvenirs
- Sale of RMV season tickets and timetables
- Issuing customer tickets for schoolchildren and trainees
- Accepting post for the Main-Taunus district
Issuing various proposals
- Registration for childcare facilities
- Registration for holiday games
- Residence/settlement permit
- Serious disability, deterioration
- Burning garden rubbish
- Parental allowance and child benefit
- Income tax returns
- Direct debit mandates for municipal taxes/fees
- Broadcasting fee: Registration, de-registration, re-registration and applications for exemption
- Dog tax: Registrations and deregistrations
- Power of attorney for prevention and care
- Social benefits
We can also offer you
- RMV transport timetables
- RMV customer and season tickets
- Information material of the Rhein-Main-Verkehrsverbund and the Main-Taunus-Verkehrsgesellschaft public transport companies
- Secure storage of your bicycle
- Pleasant waiting areas for S-Bahn (tram) or bus connections
- Snacks and soft drinks
- Public, disabled-accessible toilets (during the Stadtpunkt opening hours)