Hattersheim cares – pick-up and delivery service offers during Covid-19
You can find all offers on the Hattersheim pick-up and delivery service portal. Interested traders can also register for participation via the web portal. The offer is free of charge for one year.
Hattersheim/Metropolitan Area FrankfurtRheinMain
- an outstanding location at the heart of the metropolitan area of FrankfurtRheinMain, one of the most productive and fastest growing regions of Europe.
Central location between the two state capitals of Mainz and Wiesbaden and Frankfurt am Main. The city center of Frankfurt am Main can be reached in approx. 20 minutes by car.
- Excellent transport links with two direct accesses to Autobahn A66 (highway), two train stations (S-Bahn) in the districts of Eddersheim and Hattersheim, as well as an attractive bus system to complement the public transport services. To travel to Frankfurt main station via train (S-Bahn) takes about 20 minutes.
- Frankfurt Airport can be reached in approx. ten minutes by car.
- There is a wide range of childcare facilities and a full range of schools, universities and colleges in the immediate vicinity. You can reach the ISF International School Frankfurt-Rhein-Main in approx. five minutes by car.
- Cultural events which enjoy recognition and popularity across the regions.
- Hattersheim am Main offers cultural events that enjoy recognition and popularity across the region as well as a high recreational and leisure value, due to the Main riverbank landscapes in the districts of Eddersheim and Okriftel and the Regional Park route.