Hattersheim has a heart – delivery service offers during coronavirus
You can find all offers on the Hattersheim collection and delivery service portal. Interested traders can also register for participation via the web portal. The offer is free of charge for one year.
Hatterheim/metropolitan region FrankfurtRheinMain
- an outstanding location at the heart of the metropolitan region of FrankfurtRheinMain, one of the most significant metropolitan regions.
- Central location between the state capitals of Mainz and Wiesbaden and the city of Frankfurt am Main. The journey time to the city centre of Frankfurt am Main is approx. 20 minutes by car.
- Excellent transport links with two motorway connections to the A66, two S-Bahn tram stations in the districts of Eddersheim and Hattersheim, as well as an attractive bus system to complement the public transport services. The journey time with the S-Bahn tram to Frankfurt am Main central train station is 17 minutes.
- Frankfurt am Main airport is only approx. ten minutes away by car.
- There is a wide range of childcare facilities, a full range of schools and universities and colleges in the immediate vicinity. You can reach the ISF International School Frankfurt-Rhein-Main in approx. five minutes by car.
- Cultural events which enjoy recognition and popularity across the regions.
- High recreational and leisure value of our ‘Green Town’, among other things, due to the Main riverbank landscapes in the districts of Eddersheim and Okriftel as well as the Regional Park route.